Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am the Meta-Entrepreneur

This is a term that I have actually coined myself.
What does Meta-Entrepreneur mean?

To begin, the meaning is constantly evolving, however this is what I believe it currently means:

It means to organize resources in new and more valuable ways and accepts full responsibility for the outcome about a person who has possession over a company, enterprise, or venture and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome.

Another simple, yet complex way of putting it... it is the entrepreneuring of entrepreneurship. Risk about risking. Lead about leading.

A bit too philosophical, yes, however I find it fits perfectly for the next step in the world (and overall concept) of the entrepreneur.

With this understanding, I will be taking you through my journey of experiments, thoughts, discussions, and the process of my metaentrepreneurial experience. I will share anything from the trials of my projects to the weekly profit that I have made.

It is with this blog that I hope others will use as their fundamental guide towards a successful life, whether it be as an entrepreneur or as someone looking to succeed in anything!

On that note, to the success of the Meta-entrepreneur's launch!
Jeff

No comments: